BRIEF-F5 Networks shares down 1.9 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK, April 24
NEW YORK, April 24 (Reuters) - F5 Networks Inc : * Shares were down 1.9 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |