MOVES-Wells Fargo, Standard Chartered, Metlife, State Street
April 24 (Reuters) - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WELLS FARGO & CO
The company's U.S. brokerage has expanded its adviser footprint in four states with new hires from rival firms Morgan Stanley Wealth Management and Edward Jones.
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
The banking group appointed Alvaro Patron as head of global corporate sales, financial markets. Patron, who joins from Citigroup, will be based in Singapore.
The largest U.S. life insurer appointed Kirstie Traas, who was previously with Zurich Financial Services, as head of operations based in its Brighton office.
STATE STREET CORP
The world's No. 2 stand-alone custody bank appointed Markus Steiner as head of its state street global services business in Switzerland, effective July 1. Steiner will replace current managing director René Charrière.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details