BRIEF-General Electric shareholders reject proposal to split chairman, CEO roles
April 24 (Reuters) - General Electric Co : * Shareholders reject proposal to split chairman, CEO roles * Shareholders reject proposal to cancel stock options, bonuses for current
executives * Shareholders reelect all 17 current board members, including former SEC
chairman Mary Shapiro * Shareholders decline to impose 15-year term limits on current board members
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'