Aéroports de Paris : News release announcing the procedure for consulting the preparatory documents for the general meeting of the shareholders
The Aéroports de Paris General Meeting of Shareholders will take place on Thursday 16 May 2013 at 3 p.m. in the Bordeaux amphitheatre of the Porte Maillot Palais des Congrès, 2 place de la Porte Maillot, 75017 Paris.
The meeting notice containing the agenda and the resolutions was published in the "Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires" (French official bulletin of legal notices) of 6 March 2013 (bulletin n° 28) and in Les Echos newspaper dated of 6 March 2013. The meeting notice, specifying the date of the Ordinary General Meeting, was published in the "Bulletin des Annonces Légales Obligatoires" of 24 April 2013 (bulletin n° 49).
The rules for participation and voting at this meeting are included in each of these notices.
The notice of meeting brochure and the information or documents relative to the General Meeting, particularly those set out in Article R.225-73-1 of the French Commercial Code, may be consulted at the following address: http://www.groupe.aeroportsdeparis.fr.
The documents listed in Article 225-83 of the French Commercial Code are online on the website of the company at the above address and are available to shareholders as from the time the meeting is called, in accordance with the regulations in force:
- all registered shareholders may, up to and including the fifth day before the meeting, request that the company send them the documents. For holders of bearer shares, the exercise of this right is subject to submission of a shareholding certificate delivered by the authorised financial intermediary;
- all shareholders may consult these documents at the company head office as from the time the meeting is called, and during a minimum period of 15 days before the date of the General Meeting.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Aéroports de Paris via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Pressure for ceasefire grows in week-old Gaza war |
- Ukraine says Russian army officers fighting with rebels
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Special Report: How Italy became a submerging economy
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources