European stock index futures signal higher open
LONDON, April 24
LONDON, April 24 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Wednesday, after continued strong earnings and hopes for monetary easing buoyed stocks in the United States and Asia overnight.
At 0602 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for UK's FTSE 100, for Germany's DAX and for France's CAC were 0.2-0.4 percent higher.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia