UPDATE 3-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on April 24
HELSINKI, April 24 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday:
Nordea, the Nordic region's biggest bank by value, posted a slight rise in first quarter profits and forecast further stability in its troubled Danish and shipping portfolios.
Shares in the Finnish holding company Sampo might also react to Nordea's report as it owns about a fifth of the bank.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai