UPDATE 3-NORDIC STOCKS - Factors to watch on April 24
HELSINKI, April 24 (Reuters) - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Wednesday:
Nordea, the Nordic region's biggest bank by value, posted a slight rise in first quarter profits and forecast further stability in its troubled Danish and shipping portfolios.
Shares in the Finnish holding company Sampo might also react to Nordea's report as it owns about a fifth of the bank.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default