Mexico's Femsa reports higher first-quarter profit
April 24 (Reuters) - Mexican bottler and retail company Femsa on Wednesday said its first-quarter profit rose 12.7 percent.
The company, which co-owns Coke bottler Coca-Cola Femsa with Coca-Cola Co, said profit rose to 2.613 billion pesos ($211 million)in the January-March period, from 2.318 billion pesos a year earlier.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote