Nasdaq earnings fall on charges related to Facebook IPO
April 24 (Reuters) - Nasdaq OMX Group Inc reported on Wednesday a lower first-quarter profit, as the transatlantic exchange operator set aside cash to reimburse firms harmed in Facebook Inc's botched market debut last May.
Net income attributable to Nasdaq totaled $42 million, or 25 cents per share, down from $84 million, or 48 cents a share, a year earlier.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Search under way at New York building collapse, trains halted