BRIEF-Procter and Gamble CEO says thinks economic recovery will continue to be "choppy"
CHICAGO, April 24
CHICAGO, April 24 (Reuters) - Procter & Gamble Co : * CEO says thinks economic recovery will continue to be "choppy"
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee