Qualcomm's quarterly revenue exceeds expectations
SAN FRANCISCO, April 24
SAN FRANCISCO, April 24 (Reuters) - Leading mobile chipmaker Qualcomm posted fiscal second-quarter revenue of $6.12 billion and net income of $1.87 billion, or $1.06 a share, as demand for smartphones continues to grow.
Analysts on average expected second-quarter revenue of $6.085 billion, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- Trapped peacekeepers at Golan Heights moved to secure area: Philippine military chief
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions