T. Rowe Price first-quarter profit rises 22 percent
April 24 (Reuters) - Asset manager T. Rowe Price Inc said on Wednesday its first-quarter profit rose over 22 percent.
The Baltimore fund company reported net income of $241.9 million, or 91 cents per share, up from net income of $197.5 million, or 75 cents per share, for the same period a year earlier.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian police see no apparent links in Quebec, Ottawa attacks |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement