T. Rowe Price first-quarter profit rises 22 percent
April 24 (Reuters) - Asset manager T. Rowe Price Inc said on Wednesday its first-quarter profit rose over 22 percent.
The Baltimore fund company reported net income of $241.9 million, or 91 cents per share, up from net income of $197.5 million, or 75 cents per share, for the same period a year earlier.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Signer says suffered schizophrenic episode at Mandela memorial |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea