FedEx signs new $10.5 billion contract with USPS
(Reuters) - FedEx Corp said its FedEx Express subsidiary has entered into a seven-year express air transportation contract with the United States Postal Service for about $10.5 billion.
FedEx's current contract ends in September 2013, and the new contract will begin in October 2013.
The company on Tuesday also launched a new service to let customers select from a range of options to schedule dates, locations and times of delivery. Rival UPS (UPS.N) began offering its "UPS My Choice" service more than a year ago.
(Reporting by Nivedita Bhattacharjee in Chicago; Editing by Carol Bishopric)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia