Vivendi says received two bids for Maroc Tel stake
PARIS (Reuters) - Vivendi (VIV.PA) has received two binding offers for its 53 percent stake in Maroc Telecom (IAM.CS), the French group said on Wednesday.
Vivendi said it would examine the proposals in the coming weeks.
Earlier, Qatar's Ooredoo QTEL.QA said it had submitted a binding offer for the stake.
(Reporting by Lionel Laurent; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner