Vivendi says received two bids for Maroc Tel stake
PARIS, April 24
PARIS, April 24 (Reuters) - Vivendi has received two binding offers for its 53 percent stake in Maroc Telecom , the French group said on Wednesday.
Vivendi said it would examine the proposals in the coming weeks.
Earlier, Qatar's Ooredoo said it had submitted a binding offer for the stake. (Reporting by Lionel Laurent; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule