BRIEF-Amazon.com shares up 2.3 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK, April 25
NEW YORK, April 25 (Reuters) - Amazon.com Inc : * Shares were up 2.3 percent after the bell following the release of its results. They briefly turned lower in after-hours trading, but bounced back.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |