BRIEF-Amazon.com shares up 2.3 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK, April 25
NEW YORK, April 25 (Reuters) - Amazon.com Inc : * Shares were up 2.3 percent after the bell following the release of its results. They briefly turned lower in after-hours trading, but bounced back.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Islamic State committing 'staggering' crimes in Iraq: U.N. report
- Hong Kong police warn protesters against occupying buildings |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- Islamic State presses assault on Syrian border town, Kurds warn Turkey |