BRIEF-Amazon.com shares up 2.3 pct after the bell following results
NEW YORK, April 25
NEW YORK, April 25 (Reuters) - Amazon.com Inc : * Shares were up 2.3 percent after the bell following the release of its results. They briefly turned lower in after-hours trading, but bounced back.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |