Argentina March industry output rose 0.2 pct on year
BUENOS AIRES, April 25
BUENOS AIRES, April 25 (Reuters) - Argentina's March industrial production rose 0.2 percent from a year earlier , coming in below the 0.9 percent median growth forecast given in a Reuters poll, government data showed on Thursday.
Industrial output rose 1.5 percent in March compared with February, seasonally adjusted, the INDEC statistics institute said.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning