Argentina March industry output rose 0.2 pct on year
BUENOS AIRES, April 25
BUENOS AIRES, April 25 (Reuters) - Argentina's March industrial production rose 0.2 percent from a year earlier , coming in below the 0.9 percent median growth forecast given in a Reuters poll, government data showed on Thursday.
Industrial output rose 1.5 percent in March compared with February, seasonally adjusted, the INDEC statistics institute said.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter