Argentina March industry output rose 0.2 pct on year
BUENOS AIRES, April 25
BUENOS AIRES, April 25 (Reuters) - Argentina's March industrial production rose 0.2 percent from a year earlier , coming in below the 0.9 percent median growth forecast given in a Reuters poll, government data showed on Thursday.
Industrial output rose 1.5 percent in March compared with February, seasonally adjusted, the INDEC statistics institute said.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident