Argentina March industry output rose 0.2 pct on year
BUENOS AIRES, April 25
BUENOS AIRES, April 25 (Reuters) - Argentina's March industrial production rose 0.2 percent from a year earlier , coming in below the 0.9 percent median growth forecast given in a Reuters poll, government data showed on Thursday.
Industrial output rose 1.5 percent in March compared with February, seasonally adjusted, the INDEC statistics institute said.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials