Health Care Auth for Baptist Health to sell $250 mln bonds
April 25 (Reuters) - Alabama's Health Care Authority for Baptist Health is planning to sell $250 million of taxable hospital revenue bonds, said a market source on Thursday.
The bonds are tentatively expected to price on May 1, the source added.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the lead manager on the sale.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane