Health Care Auth for Baptist Health to sell $250 mln bonds
April 25 (Reuters) - Alabama's Health Care Authority for Baptist Health is planning to sell $250 million of taxable hospital revenue bonds, said a market source on Thursday.
The bonds are tentatively expected to price on May 1, the source added.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the lead manager on the sale.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |