Health Care Auth for Baptist Health to sell $250 mln bonds
April 25 (Reuters) - Alabama's Health Care Authority for Baptist Health is planning to sell $250 million of taxable hospital revenue bonds, said a market source on Thursday.
The bonds are tentatively expected to price on May 1, the source added.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the lead manager on the sale.
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note