Boston Scientific posts first-quarter loss
April 25 (Reuters) - Medical device maker Boston Scientific Corp on Thursday posted a first-quarter loss due to $578 million in restructuring, litigation and other charges.
Excluding the one-time charges, it had a profit of 16 cents per share, up a penny from a year earlier.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Shots fired in air during raid at Crimea naval base |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details