BB Seguridade raises $5.74 bln in world's largest IPO this year
SAO PAULO, April 25
SAO PAULO, April 25 (Reuters) - Brazilian insurance and pension company BB Seguridade Participações SA raised 11.48 billion reais ($5.74 billion) in an initial public offering late on Thursday, the world's largest this year.
The company priced shares at 17 reais each, according to a source familiar with the deal. About 675 million common shares were sold in the transaction, according to data in securities regulator CVM's Website.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite