BB Seguridade raises $5.74 bln in world's largest IPO this year
SAO PAULO, April 25
SAO PAULO, April 25 (Reuters) - Brazilian insurance and pension company BB Seguridade Participações SA raised 11.48 billion reais ($5.74 billion) in an initial public offering late on Thursday, the world's largest this year.
The company priced shares at 17 reais each, according to a source familiar with the deal. About 675 million common shares were sold in the transaction, according to data in securities regulator CVM's Website.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |