Brazil treasury says conditions for foreign debt issue improved
BRASILIA, April 25
BRASILIA, April 25 (Reuters) - Conditions for Brazil to sell global bonds have improved with the outlook for the world economy, but the country has not set a date for such a transaction, the treasury's head of debt operations José Franco de Morais said on Thursday.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source