Brazil treasury says conditions for foreign debt issue improved
BRASILIA, April 25
BRASILIA, April 25 (Reuters) - Conditions for Brazil to sell global bonds have improved with the outlook for the world economy, but the country has not set a date for such a transaction, the treasury's head of debt operations José Franco de Morais said on Thursday.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |