Chile Embotelladora Andina to invest $350 million this year
SANTIAGO, April 25
SANTIAGO, April 25 (Reuters) - Chile's Embotelladora Andina , one of Latin America's largest Coca-Cola distributors, said on Thursday that it planned to invest $350 million this year.
The sum will go to its Brazilian plant and to maintenance work, the company added.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |