Clearwire posts narrower quarterly loss even as revenue declines
NEW YORK, April 25
NEW YORK, April 25 (Reuters) - Clearwire Corp, the wireless service provider which is majority owned by Sprint Nextel, posted a narrower operating loss even as its quarterly revenue declined.
Clearwire's loss narrowed to $303.69 million from $421.89 million. Revenue fell to $318 million from $322 million. Clearwire agreed to be bought by Sprint for $2.97 per share.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols