ConocoPhillips first-quarter profit, output lower
April 25 (Reuters) - ConocoPhillips reported lower quarterly earnings on Thursday as oil and natural gas production edged down along with crude prices.
Conoco had a first-quarter profit of $2.1 billion, or $1.73 per share, down from $2.9 billion, or $2.27 per share, a year earlier.
Oil and gas output from continuing operations was 1.56 million barrels oil equivalent (boe) per day, down slightly from 1.58 million boe per day a year earlier.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message