ConocoPhillips first-quarter profit, output lower
April 25 (Reuters) - ConocoPhillips reported lower quarterly earnings on Thursday as oil and natural gas production edged down along with crude prices.
Conoco had a first-quarter profit of $2.1 billion, or $1.73 per share, down from $2.9 billion, or $2.27 per share, a year earlier.
Oil and gas output from continuing operations was 1.56 million barrels oil equivalent (boe) per day, down slightly from 1.58 million boe per day a year earlier.
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn