Dow profit jumps on strong sales of seeds, crop chemicals
April 25 (Reuters) - Dow Chemical Co reported a 33 percent jump in quarterly profit, helped by higher sales of its seeds and crop-protection chemicals and lower raw material costs.
Net income rose to $550 million, or 46 cents per share, in the first quarter from $412 million, or 35 cents per share, a year earlier.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai