Expedia profit beats on strong hotel bookings
April 25 (Reuters) - Online travel agency Expedia Inc reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit, helped by strong growth in hotel bookings.
Adjusted net income fell to $35.3 million, or 25 cents per share, in the quarter ended March 31 from $36.9 million, or 26 cents per share, a year earlier. ()
Analysts on average had expected earnings of 23 cents per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official