GM paid CEO Akerson $11.1 million in 2012
April 25 (Reuters) - General Motors Co paid its Chief Executive Dan Akerson $11.1 million in 2012, up 44 percent from a year earlier, according to a regulatory filing on Thursday.
While Akerson's salary remained at $1.7 million, his stock awards for 2012 totaled $9.3 million, up from $5.9 million in 2011.
Akerson was paid a total of $7.7 million in 2011, including stock awards.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- U.S. health experts in Dallas review potential Ebola exposure |
- Defiant Hong Kong protesters demand leader steps down |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border