GM paid CEO Akerson $11.1 million in 2012
April 25 (Reuters) - General Motors Co paid its Chief Executive Dan Akerson $11.1 million in 2012, up 44 percent from a year earlier, according to a regulatory filing on Thursday.
While Akerson's salary remained at $1.7 million, his stock awards for 2012 totaled $9.3 million, up from $5.9 million in 2011.
Akerson was paid a total of $7.7 million in 2011, including stock awards.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |