Great Wall Motor says Q1 net profit up 73.4 pct at 1.9 bln yuan
April 25 (Reuters) - For a full statement on the results of Great Wall Motor Co Ltd , which is China's top manufacturer of sport utility vehicles and pick-up trucks, please click on: here (Reporting by Raymond Leung in HONG KONG; Editing by Lee Chyen Yee)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease