S&P raises Ann Arbor, Mich. water revs rating to 'AA'
April 25 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Thursday said that it raised Ann Arbor, Mich.'s outstanding water enterprise revenue bonds rating to AA from AA-minus. The outlook is stable.
S&P said the rating reflects "the strong and diverse economic base, anchored by the University of Michigan, that lends stability to the system's revenue base."
S&P also cited management's "ability to maintain good to strong debt service coverage and strong liquidity."
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data