Aegerion Pharmaceuticals Announces Presentation at the Needham Healthcare Conference
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., April 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:AEGR), an emerging biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat debilitating and often fatal rare diseases, announced today that the company will participate in the 12th Annual Needham Healthcare Conference in New York City. Marc Fitzpatrick, Chief Financial Officer of Aegerion, is scheduled to present on Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 12:10 p.m. ET.
About Aegerion Pharmaceuticals
Aegerion Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development and commercialization of innovative, life-altering therapies for patients with debilitating, often fatal, rare diseases. For more information about the company, please visit www.aegerion.com.
CONTACT: Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Amanda Murphy Manager, Investor Relations 857-242-5024
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |