Aegerion Pharmaceuticals Announces Presentation at the Needham Healthcare Conference
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., April 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:AEGR), an emerging biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat debilitating and often fatal rare diseases, announced today that the company will participate in the 12th Annual Needham Healthcare Conference in New York City. Marc Fitzpatrick, Chief Financial Officer of Aegerion, is scheduled to present on Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 12:10 p.m. ET.
About Aegerion Pharmaceuticals
Aegerion Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development and commercialization of innovative, life-altering therapies for patients with debilitating, often fatal, rare diseases. For more information about the company, please visit www.aegerion.com.
CONTACT: Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Amanda Murphy Manager, Investor Relations 857-242-5024
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |