VALLOUREC : Press release regulated information Filing of the Vallourec 2012 Registration Document including the 2012 Annual Financial Report
French limited liability company (société anonyme) with a Management Board and a Supervisory Board with share capital of € 249 892 712
Registered office: 27, avenue du Général Leclerc, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt, France
Registered on the Nanterre Trade and Companies Register under no. 552 142 200
Press release regulated information
Filing of the Vallourec 2012 Registration Document
including the 2012 Annual Financial Report
Boulogne-Billancourt, 25 April 2013
Vallourec announces the filing of its 2012 Registration Document, including the Annual Financial Report for the 2012 fiscal year, with the French securities regulator (Autorité des marchés financiers - AMF), on 24 April 2013 under the number D.13-0419.
This 2012 Registration Document includes, among other items:
- the 2012 Annual Financial Report;
- the Report of the Chairman of the Supervisory Board concerning the composition, the conditions of preparation and organisation of the Supervisory Board's' work and the Vallourec's internal control and risk management procedures as well as the Statutory Auditors' Report thereon;
- required disclosures concerning the fees paid to Statutory Auditors;
- a description of Vallourec 's share buyback program in accordance with Article 241-2 of the AMF Regulation.
The French-language Registration Document is available:
It is also available at the Vallourec corporate office, 27 avenue du Général Leclerc - Boulogne-Billancourt (92100).
An English-language version of the 2012 Registration Document will be available on the company's website (www.vallourec.com) on 3 May 2013 at the latest.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: VALLOUREC via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |