Imperial Oil profit falls on lower prices
April 25 (Reuters) - Imperial Oil Ltd, Canada's No. 2 oil producer and refiner, reported a 21 percent fall in first-quarter profit due to lower prices and increased refinery maintenance.
Net income fell to C$798 million ($777 million), or 94 Canadian cents per share, from C$1.02 billion, or C$1.19 per share, a year earlier.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols