Imperial Oil profit falls on lower prices
April 25 (Reuters) - Imperial Oil Ltd, Canada's No. 2 oil producer and refiner, reported a 21 percent fall in first-quarter profit due to lower prices and increased refinery maintenance.
Net income fell to C$798 million ($777 million), or 94 Canadian cents per share, from C$1.02 billion, or C$1.19 per share, a year earlier.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- Train with MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine base |
- Bodies, black boxes handed over from Ukraine crash site |
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad