Imperial Oil profit falls on lower prices
April 25 (Reuters) - Imperial Oil Ltd, Canada's No. 2 oil producer and refiner, reported a 21 percent fall in first-quarter profit due to lower prices and increased refinery maintenance.
Net income fell to C$798 million ($777 million), or 94 Canadian cents per share, from C$1.02 billion, or C$1.19 per share, a year earlier.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran