BRIEF-KKR fills 2006 Fund netting hole
April 25 (Reuters) - KKR & Co LP head of global capital Scott Nuttall says: * Europe II netting hole has increased to $700 million as of March 31 * 2006 fund netting hole has been filled * NAXI still fundraising, has reached $7.5 billion, expects to wrap up fundraising in second half of 2013 * Very early days on real estate fund effort, update to come in future quarters * Working on multi-strategy fund products to offer investors
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets