RPT-KPN to raise 3 bln euros with 2 for 1 rights issue
(Repeats to attach to alerts)
BRUSSELS, April 25 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN launched a 2 for 1 rights issue on Thursday to raise 3 billion euros to shore up its balance sheet.
It said it would offer shares at 1.06 euros each, a 35.1 percent discount to the ex-rights price.
It added that Carlos Slim's America Movil, which holds almost a third of the company, had committed to subscribe to the rights issue. (Reporting By Ben Deighton, Editing by Ethan Bilby)
- Six killed, including four children, in Houston-area shooting
- Israel pursues punishing Gaza offensive for a third day |
- Exclusive: Iraq tells U.N. that 'terrorist groups' seized nuclear materials
- Anger mounts as Germany unearths second U.S. spy suspect
- Chinese hackers pursue key data on U.S. workers: NYT