KPN to raise 3 bln euros with 2 for 1 rights issue
BRUSSELS, April 25
BRUSSELS, April 25 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN launched a 2 for 1 rights issue on Thursday to raise 3 billion euros to shore up its balance sheet.
It said it would offer shares at 1.06 euros each, a 35.1 percent discount to the ex-rights price.
It added that Carlos Slim's America Movil, which holds almost a third of the company, had committed to subscribe to the rights issue. (Reporting By Ben Deighton, Editing by Ethan Bilby)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials