KPN to raise 3 bln euros with 2 for 1 rights issue
BRUSSELS, April 25
BRUSSELS, April 25 (Reuters) - Dutch telecoms group KPN launched a 2 for 1 rights issue on Thursday to raise 3 billion euros to shore up its balance sheet.
It said it would offer shares at 1.06 euros each, a 35.1 percent discount to the ex-rights price.
It added that Carlos Slim's America Movil, which holds almost a third of the company, had committed to subscribe to the rights issue. (Reporting By Ben Deighton, Editing by Ethan Bilby)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |