STOCKS NEWS EUROPE-Logitech shares fall 7 pct after sales drop
Shares in Logitech International fall over 7 percent to their lowest level since early March after the world's biggest producer of computer mice reports a 12 percent drop in sales in the fourth quarter.
The fall comes as the Logitech CEO says he will keep videoconferencing unit LifeSize following a strategic review.
"Logitech remains a construction site with restructuring continuing and repositioning in progress. Tablet Accessories are successful but only 7 percent of total sales and thus not sufficient to bring Logitech back to growth," says Vontobel analyst Michael Foeth, who has a 'hold' rating on the stock.
For more double click on
Reuters Messaging: email@example.com
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data