CNH Tracker-A death knell for the yuan non-deliverable market?
By Saikat Chatterjee HONG KONG, April 25 (Reuters) -Yuan deposits in Hong Kong banks topped the 650 billion yuan mark for the first time, according to latest data available for February. It roughly accounts for 10 percent of the total deposit base in the city state's banking system. RECENT STORIES: CNH Tracker-Property is king in Hong Kong's yuan market Relaxed quotas could give Asian central banks taste for China bonds More stories about the CNH market Daily onshore yuan reports Daily China money market reports Offshore yuan rate Onshore yuan rate Offshore yuan dealt Onshore yuan on CFETS THOMSON REUTERS SPEED GUIDES
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command