CNH Tracker-A death knell for the yuan non-deliverable market?
By Saikat Chatterjee HONG KONG, April 25 (Reuters) -Yuan deposits in Hong Kong banks topped the 650 billion yuan mark for the first time, according to latest data available for February. It roughly accounts for 10 percent of the total deposit base in the city state's banking system. RECENT STORIES: CNH Tracker-Property is king in Hong Kong's yuan market Relaxed quotas could give Asian central banks taste for China bonds More stories about the CNH market Daily onshore yuan reports Daily China money market reports Offshore yuan rate Onshore yuan rate Offshore yuan dealt Onshore yuan on CFETS THOMSON REUTERS SPEED GUIDES
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain