Mexico homebuilder Geo posts first-quarter loss
MEXICO CITY, April 25
MEXICO CITY, April 25 (Reuters) - Mexican homebuilder Geo on Thursday reported a first-quarter loss.
The company reported a loss of 146.3 million pesos ($11.9 million), compared to a profit of 279.8 million pesos in the year-earlier period.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study