Mexican homebuilder Homex posts sharply lower Q1 profit
MEXICO CITY, April 25
MEXICO CITY, April 25 (Reuters) - Mexican homebuilder Homex on Thursday reported a first-quarter profit.
The company reported a net gain of 95.265 million pesos ($7.7 million), compared to a sharply higher profit of 729.97 million pesos in the year-earlier quarter.
- Missing Air Algerie plane from Burkina Faso has crashed: Algerian official
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- At least 15 dead in Israeli shelling of Gaza school- Health Ministry |
- European court says CIA ran secret jail in a Polish forest