Mexican homebuilder Homex posts sharply lower Q1 profit
MEXICO CITY, April 25
MEXICO CITY, April 25 (Reuters) - Mexican homebuilder Homex on Thursday reported a first-quarter profit.
The company reported a net gain of 95.265 million pesos ($7.7 million), compared to a sharply higher profit of 729.97 million pesos in the year-earlier quarter.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin