New York Times reports lower revenue on ad slide
April 25 (Reuters) - New York Times Co reported a decline in quarterly revenue as advertisers pulled back their spending.
First-quarter revenue fell 2 percent to $465.9 million, below analysts' expectations of $470.5 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
The company reported on Thursday earnings per share from continuing operations of 2 cents compared with 6 cents in the same period last year.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image