New York Times reports lower revenue on ad slide
April 25 (Reuters) - New York Times Co reported a decline in quarterly revenue as advertisers pulled back their spending.
First-quarter revenue fell 2 percent to $465.9 million, below analysts' expectations of $470.5 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
The company reported on Thursday earnings per share from continuing operations of 2 cents compared with 6 cents in the same period last year.
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California