Soros reports 7.9 percent stake in Penney, shares rise
NEW YORK, April 25
NEW YORK, April 25 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor George Soros reported a 7.9 percent passive stake in struggling department store chain J.C. Penney Co on Thursday.
Penney shares rose 6.3 percent to $16.20 in after-hours trading.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data