Precision Drilling profit falls on lower North American drilling
April 25 (Reuters) - Precision Drilling Corp, Canada's largest oil and gas drilling contractor, reported a 16 percent decline in first-quarter earnings, hurt by lower North American drilling activity due to depressed natural gas prices.
The company's net earnings fell to C$93.3 million, or 33 Canadian cents per share, in the first quarter, from C$111.1 million, or 39 Canadian cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 7 percent to C$595.7 million.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions