Qlik Technologies posts smaller-than-expected loss
April 25 (Reuters) - Data analytics software maker Qlik Technologies Inc posted a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss as license sales jumped 14 percent.
The company's net loss widened to $13.2 million, or 15 cents per share, in the first quarter from $7.5 million, or 9 cents per share, a year earlier. Excluding items, the company posted a loss of 9 cents per share.
Revenue rose 22 percent to $96.5 million.
Analysts on average had expected an adjusted loss of 12 cents per share on revenue of $91.3 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions