Qlik Technologies posts smaller-than-expected loss
April 25 (Reuters) - Data analytics software maker Qlik Technologies Inc posted a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss as license sales jumped 14 percent.
The company's net loss widened to $13.2 million, or 15 cents per share, in the first quarter from $7.5 million, or 9 cents per share, a year earlier. Excluding items, the company posted a loss of 9 cents per share.
Revenue rose 22 percent to $96.5 million.
Analysts on average had expected an adjusted loss of 12 cents per share on revenue of $91.3 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media