BRIEF-Time Warner Cable CFO provides update on 2013 forecast
April 25 (Reuters) - Time Warner Cable Inc : * CFO says company sees full-year 2013 revenue growth in the 4 percent to 5
percent range * CFO says company sees full-year EPS to grow 10 percent to 15 percent * CFO says company sees free cash flow to be around $2.3 billion in 2013
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Florida man charged with murdering son so he could play video games
- Ukraine separatists reject diplomatic deal to disarm |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official