Avnet quarterly profit falls on higher expenses
(Reuters) - Electronic products distributor Avnet Inc (AVT.N) reported a 42 percent drop in quarterly profit, hurt by higher expenses.
Net income fell to $86.2 million, or 62 cents per share, in the third quarter from $147.6 million, or $1.00 per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 0.3 percent to $6.29 million.
(Reporting By Lehar Maan in Bangalore; Editing by Sreejiraj Eluvangal)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine