Boeing gets 50 new orders for 737 jets
(Reuters) - Boeing Co (BA.N) said it received 50 new orders for its 737 jets from unidentified customers.
The new orders bring Boeing's 2013 net orders through Tuesday to 259 aircraft, according to the company's website. (r.reuters.com/deq83t)
Earlier this month, the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration had ordered an inspection of more than 1,000 U.S.-registered 737 jets to examine a potentially faulty part in the plane tail.
(Reporting by Sagarika Jaisinghani in Bangalore; Editing by Anthony Kurian)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter