Canon hits one-week low after cutting compact camera sales forecast
TOKYO (Reuters) - Shares of Canon Inc fell 5.1 percent to 3,645 yen, a one-week low, on Thursday after the camera-and-printer maker lowered its forecast for compact camera sales for the business year ending in December.
On Wednesday, the company lifted its annual operating profit forecast by nearly 10 percent to 450 billion yen, due to a weaker yen.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data