KLA-Tencor's quarterly revenue meets expectations
(Reuters) - Chip equipment maker KLA-Tencor Corp's fiscal third-quarter revenue fell in line with analysts' expectations as manufacturers remained cautious about the economy and slow PC sales.
Net income fell to $166 million, or 98 cents per share, from $205 million, or $1.21 per share in the same quarter a year earlier, the company said in a statement on Thursday.
Revenue declined to $729 million from $841 million a year earlier.
Analysts on average were expecting third-quarter revenue of $727 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
(Reporting by Noel Randewich; Editing by Phil Berlowitz)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat