Wynn Resorts posts higher quarterly profit
April 25 (Reuters) - Wynn Resorts Ltd posted a higher quarterly profit as gamblers flocked to its casinos in Las Vegas and Macau.
Net income rose to $203.0 million, or $2.00 per share from $140.6 million, or $1.23 per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, net income rose to $205.6 million, or $2.03 per share, from $151.9 million, or $1.33 per share, a year earlier. Revenue rose about 5 percent to $1.38 billion.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel