Wynn Resorts posts higher quarterly profit
April 25 (Reuters) - Wynn Resorts Ltd posted a higher quarterly profit as gamblers flocked to its casinos in Las Vegas and Macau.
Net income rose to $203.0 million, or $2.00 per share from $140.6 million, or $1.23 per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, net income rose to $205.6 million, or $2.03 per share, from $151.9 million, or $1.33 per share, a year earlier. Revenue rose about 5 percent to $1.38 billion.
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid |
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid